This machine atomizes liquid into a fog, mist or spray of small droplets, It can atomize both water or oil based solutions as well as emulsions and dilute suspensions of wettable powders.
Typical Uses Of Fogging Machine Includes :-
• Humidification (Fogging Water)
• Odour Control (Fogging odour Neutralizers, Scents or Masking chemicals)
• Applications Of Insecticides
• Application Of Germicides or Sanitizing Chemicals For Cleaning & Sanitation Purposes
• Control Of mold and mildew ( Applying Sporicides, Fungicides or anti-mildew Chemicals )
These fogger atomize liquid into small droplets by shearing them in high turbulent section of nozzle. A low rate [30-60 ml per minute] produces a dry fog of small droplets that float extensively and diffuse widely. Larger flow rate [120-150 ml per minute] produce progressively larger droplets. Liquid flow rate is regulated by a control valve to alternate the droplet size.